Jae-Ho Chung, Ph. D.
Career and education history
Department of Physics, Korea University
Anam-Dong 5, Seongbuk-Gu
Seoul 136-701, Korea
- 2009.9 ~ present: Associate Professor in Physics, Korea University
- 2007.9 ~ 2009.8: Assistant Professor in Physics, Korea University
- 2004.1 ~ 2007.8: Instrument Scientist, NIST Center for Neutron Research, Gaithersburg, MD, U.S.A.
- 2004.1 ~ 2007.8: Research Associate, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, U.S.A.
- 1999.8 ~ 2003.12: Ph. D in Materials Science, University of Pennsylvania, PA, U.S.A.
- 1994.3 ~ 1999.5: Researcher at Materials Research Laboratory, TYM Co. R&D Center, Kyeonggi, Korea
- 1992.3 ~ 1994.2: MS in Inorganic Materials Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- 1988.3 ~ 1992.2: BA in Inorganic Materials Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Full list of publications
- "Al doping effect on magnetic phase transitions of magnetoelectric hexaferrite Ba0.7Sr1.3Zn2(Fe1-xAlx)12O22," Hun Chang, Hak Bong Lee, Young-Sang Song, Jae-Ho Chung, S. A. Kim, I. H. Oh, M. Reehuis, and J. Schefer, Phys. Rev. B 85, 064402 (2012)
- "Field-induced incommensurate-to-commensurate phase transition in magnetoelectric hexaferrite Ba0.5Sr1.5Zn2(Fe1-xAlx)12O22," Hak Bong Lee, Young-Sang Song, Jae-Ho Chung, Sae Hwan Chun, Yi Sheng Chai, Kee Hoon Kim, M. Reehuis, K. Prokes, and S. Matas, Phys. Rev. B 83, 144425 (2011)
- "Chemical doping-induced flop of ferroelectric polarization in multiferroic Mn0.9Co0.1WO4," Y.-S. Song, Li Qin Yan, Bumsung Lee, Sae Hwan Chun, Kee Hoon Kim, Sung Baek Kim, A. Nogami, T. Katsufuji, J. Schefer, and J.-H. Chung, Phys. Rev. B 82, 214418 (2010)
- "Ferromagnetic semiconductor GaMnAs: Magnetic anisotropy and Interlayer exchange coupling," Sanghoon Lee, J.-H. Chung, X. Liu, J. K. Furdyna and B. J. Kirby, Materials Today 12, 12 (2009)
- "Carrier-mediated antiferromagnetic interlayer exchange coupling in diluted magnetic semiconductor multilayers Ga1-xMnxAs/GaAs:Be," J.-H. Chung, S. J. Chung, Sanghoon Lee, B. J. Kirby, J. A. Borchers, Y. J. Cho, X. Liu, and J. K. Furdyna, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 237202 (2008)
- "Statics and dynamics of an incommensurate spin order in a geometrically frustrated antiferromagnet CdCr2O4," J.-H. Chung, M. Matsuda, S.-H. Lee, K. Kakurai, H. Ueda, T. J. Sato, H. Takagi, K.-P. Hong, and S. Park, Phys. Rev. Lett. 95, 247204 (2005)